View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 05:12 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools 8 M-Powered Pops/Clicks with Guitar Rig 3 Kontrol Audio Recording

"One question about your comment though, I am of the understanding that having the "Ignore Errors" preference "enabled", as opposed to "disabled", has the potential for causing audio problems which is why I have that preference disabled. For reference, I have tried troubleshooting the problem with that preference both enabled and disabled and have not noticed any improvement one way or the other."

I have noticed that whether right or wrong, if I do not have Ignore Errors checked I eventually get a lot of static and noise. I have to have that option selected. Except to get Kore Player going then I check it again and it's good to go. Sorry I couldn't be more help but it seems that we tend to have knowledge of our particular setup and not everyone has the same. The hardware profile is just an easy way to boot up into a particular configuration. If you have already done all the optimization I doubt if putting that into a hardware profile is going to make any difference for you.

GregB