View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 11:53 PM

Default Re: PT 2019 not recognizing ilok activation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneepa View Post
Jeffro, please help.. having same problems.. own 4 Pro Tools Ultimate licenses!
Bought the new MacBook Pro 8 core.. installed pro tools ultimate 2019.6 and my ILOK auth doesn't work ! (Pro tools Ultimate perpetual bundled active til 2020)..
I just read somewhere that someone said they were having a similar issue, and this is what they said

"So we started the iLok Licence Manager and as with other licences dragged the licence onto our iLok, all seemed happy. Then we launched Pro Tools 12 which started looking for a licence and said it could not be found. After 20 minutes of faffing around it transpired that in order to activate the licence you don’t drag it to the licence as you do with all other iLok licences, instead you must use the activation screen inside Pro Tools 12. It can’t seem to handle it if the license is already on the iLok. So we had to deposit the licence back off the iLok and then let Pro Tools 12 install it via the activation screen and the iLok account."

Im new at all this I could be totally wrong about your issue, but thought id share what I just read. sorry if im way off