View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 08:44 AM

Default Re: Can\'t get sound from computer to speakers

Quote:
Since I bought all of my equipment used, it came with no such info.Therefore that doesn't help me at all. If it was helpful, I would say so and thank him. Since it didn't help at all, I need someone who can explain it to me since it seems to be set up properly or nothing would be going into it. I'm not ungrateful when given advice I can use. I went through the trouble of printing the almost 700 page reference guide which doesn't give the info either. If I can get help here fine, if not, fine. It's amazing that saying hire someone is useful info when it's probably something minor. I thought this was supposed to be a place where someone like me could get help not a lot of people telling me what a terrible person I am for asking for help here.
Well all the documents you need are here:
Archived Documents

Obviously its not such a small matter if you cannot figure it out for yourself. You should have the TDM cards placed in the correct order in your computer, the correct cable connecting from the TDM card to your Digi interface, audio cabling of some sort connecting the Digi interface to your powered speakers or mixer. When you initialize Pro Tools you should be able to set your hardware settings as well as your I/O settings from within Pro Tools.

15" Macbook Pro R 2.6 i7 Quad/16GB RAM/OS X 10.10.5
27" iMac 2.8 i7 Quad/16GB RAM/OS X 10.10.5
Studio One 3/Reason 8/Live 9/Logic Pro 9/Main Stage 3