View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 08:37 PM

Default Re: Avid Screws Me Again - Support Contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieJones View Post
I would like to fix the notification issue going nowhere, I actually don't know much about it but can certainly look at it and make any improvements. Are you talking about a notice that pops up at the top of your account page, like this image ?

I did review all the emails from CS and VK before replying to you so am pretty sure of the facts, but let's move forward and make sure this doesn't happen again.
Hi Eddie, thanks as always for the response. Very much appreciated.

Just to be clear, my point doesn't even depend on what happened with VK. Avid was already responsible for me not getting the contract in time by that point. But I don't want this all to start sounding like I'm blaming you personally so I'll just leave it at what I've said already.

So yeah, I don't have a link now since my contract is finally in place but this looks like what I remember. I also remember something similar in my app manager and it threw "warning" notifications on my computer too. I'm not positive I didn't get emails with a link that didn't work as well because I think I remember thinking that was new since last time but I wouldn't swear to that. I tried the link(s) several times, over several days (maybe even a couple of weeks) thinking the server might just be screwed up. Also, I used three different computers but they all were running the current MacOS so... I wish I had anticipated this and saved some screen shots but I didn't. Let me know if I can help or test anything for you. Also, I want to PM you about something off-line so please check that when you can (but not over your weekend!!).