View Single Post
Old 07-17-2005, 02:00 PM

Default Re: Audio Record or Playback Volume Error Info

Have you emailed Digi yet.... about this same problem?
When I checked my Glyph External HD (using Disk Utilities) it showed that the Glyph 80 gig HD was ( OSX Extended Formated) ...too. That was an issue mentioned in one of the posts. So that's OK & shouldn't be an issue.
I think I'll have to un plug everything and "uninstall PT" and re-install??? And all the LE Plug-in Suite! A pain the ____, if that's what I have to do... I do it. But I'll wait, I waited this long... My old Powerbook (G4 OSX 10.3.8, running PT 6.4...which PT worked fine) was defective, (a different problem) so I got this replacement Powerbook with Tiger.
I downloaded also (at the time of the 6.9 Uppgrade, install to update the drivers for Pace (for iLock Key).
Oh, did I mention I didn't even get PROMPTED FOR VALIDATION, on the first LAUNCH? So that's weird too! Soooooooooo I'll have to wait till the weekend is over for Digi support. But these DUC Forums are great! Thanks for your input!
p.s. I wonder if jumping from 6.4 version to the upgraded 6.9 version... was to big of a jump? I wasn't using 6.7 before going to 6.9? Who knows?