View Single Post
Old 01-27-2023, 01:03 AM

Default Eucon or Avid Control bug, old memory locations persist

I have a MB Pro Max M1 running 12.6 and a Dock and two S1's.

Just upgraded to PT 2022.12 (not the silicon native beta) and Eucon 2022.12.0.81, and Avid Control 2022.12.0.140.

When I open a new session the Avid Control apps show the memory location names AND layout names from an old session. No matter what I do the names persist. I can select marker 1 in Avid Control and PT will jump to its marker 1 so the app works as such. Same goes for layouts. And the weird thing is that no matter which new session I open up now I get the mem loc and layout names from this one particular session I haven't worked on for several months.

I have trashed PT prefs, uninstalled Eucon and removed Eucon prefs, reinstalled Eucon, uninstalled and reinstalled the Avid Control app, done the whole thing 2 times now but I get the same result each time. The iPad running Avid Dock is on iOS 16.3.

Not sure if this is a bug within Eucon or the Avid Control app. The only thing I haven't tried yet is uninstalling and reinstalling PT (although as i said I've trashed prefs a couple of times).

I'm running out of ideas to try. Anyone else had this happen?