View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 05:05 PM

Default Re: Exponential Audio R4 for $29

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon.a.billington View Post
I haven't grabbed their EA reverbs. I thought about it, but aside from having too many reverbs I realised I was more interested in their "next" reverb.

If you consider what they've done with the likes of Ozone and Neutron, it does make me wonder how they will approach reverb. I'm sure they will be making something.

I will say though I did pick up Iris mega cheap this way. The UI needs a bit of an overhaul. Aesthetically it looks okay, its more to do with making it easier to work with than anything. They did a new StutterEdit not long ago, so I can imagine this is also on the books. Especially given the pricing.
The new iZotope Reverb is out, and it's pretty sweet. It's called Neoverb and includes the assistant technology we know from Neutron, Nectar, Ozone, etc... with the reverb algorithms from Exponential Audio.

I think it's pretty cool. The Reverb Assistant is great for dialing in your basic tone in a minute or two, and then you can tweak it if needed.

The included EQs and Unmasking options are real time savers too. I give it a full run-through here.

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio