View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 10:21 AM

Default Re: Connecting C24, Digi 192 with outboard?

HEY!...

sorry for taking long to reply =X...

Okay very true about the patchbay... I was at an older studio and they had it done that way! lol

Anyway, I'm in the process of buying all of my gear. I haven't even actually bought my mic panels for my live room yet. I would like just one big panel to go in the live room... so if you could advise me on which panel to get?... I would have to solder all those points right?... It would have to be a snake that goes into my C24 i assume

Anyways... Is there an email I can contact you at?... or just communicate through here, whatever is better for you. But I would LOVE your help on designing my control room connections!

So for sure Im getting the C24 with a 192 I/O (or if there is another option for an interface I would love to know or some kind of bundle)

So i'll just give you a simple run down on the gear I plan on getting or have already ordered... Il just write "pre amp 1,2,3..." for my pre amps...

-C24
-192 I/O
-Imac computer
-Pre amp 1
-Pre amp 2
-Pre amp 3
-Compressor 1
-Compressor 2
-EQ 1
-EQ 2
- MIDI keyboard
- Reverb unit

Along with my patchbay of course... Also the mic panel connections for my live room. So the snake of the mic panel should be a dsub connection at the end?... I haven't seen these... or do i have to solder dsub myself???

Anyway, please email me whenever you can in response to this...

[email protected]