View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 01:34 AM

Default Re: iOS monitor control for MTRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeHoward View Post
Thanks Colin, and nice to hear from you – I'm a long time admirer of your work.

It's a good idea about the External GPI, actually to be honest I just forgot about it initially – however one reason is that there's no visual feedback associated with the External key in the protocol, and this may have some UX implications. I need to think about it some more. It will be mapped to the arrow key (I forget which right now) in the next version.

Re: meters, I'm sure you've figured this out but – unfortunately the MOM protocol won't give you meter information below -40dB and only in 0.5dB steps. And you have to jump through some hoops to interpolate the actual dB value from the LED colour states. But, one deals with the cards as they are laid!
Hi Luke, Yes I have the meter information but cannot give it to you (nda). On the TMC-1-Penta The user specifies all the I/O and the TMC-1 software assigns the routing and the summing channels, the TMC-1 then knows which channels and summing points to meter. With DadMan and Mom the user defines the I/O and routing and DadMan software assigns the summing. I found the DadMan software harder to set up but it does give the advantage of allowing more complex routing.