View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 01:07 PM

Default Connecting 003 Rack to Presonus Digimax LT via Pro Tools LE 8.0.5. Help

I've been out of the loop for a few years now due to a broken back and am in the process of setting up some of my old and new equipment but I'm having a little trouble with my Digimax LT and can't for the life of me remember how to hook it up properly and was hoping someone here might be able to help.

I'm connecting my Digimax LT to my new Digi003 Rack using Pro Tools LE 8.0.5 on Mac OSX 10.6.8 (in the past I've done this with my 002).

I've got the ADAT cable going out of the Digimax LT and into the 003 Rack

In Pro Tools LE 8.0.5 in the Hardware menu I have Optical Format set to ADAT (not S/PDIF) and Clock Source set to Internal, if I set it to Optical I get a prompt that says the clock is invalid and that it's reverting back to Internal.

The Digimax LT LED's indicate it's getting a signal from my microphones, but when the Ext. Clock button is pressed the three sample rate lights just blink.

In the Pro Tools LE I/O Setup I have everything set to Default and all 8 of the ADAT channels show up and are selectable as inputs on all my tracks, but no signal makes it into Pro Tools LE.

Does anyone know what might be wrong here? Anyone else have a setup like this who would be willing to write out all their settings for me?

Thanks in advance!!!