View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 07:37 AM

Default Re: iLok License Surrender Issues

i was trying to activate all my licenses on my ilok which is pro tolls 9-10-and 11 at the same time because i wasn't sure if it would expire and I'm a new comer to music recording working on engineering and recording myself and other artists. so i have been using pro tools 9 and now that i activated 11 its saying that i surrendered my license to pro tools 9 and 10??? this is not what i wanted i am completely devastated as of right now because now i cannot open my pro tools 9 at all....what do i do how can i activate my pro tools 9 again to continue using it??.

now i sent this to ilok and they replied with i have to contact avid...i have been using PT 11 now because of issue above and everything was fine for a few days and now i am getting this dreadful "unable to locate hardware" message and i can no longer use PT 11???? i am completely dissatisfied with all the issues i've been having ever since i first installed PT 9... i am a engineer and a recording artist and i have clients also this is completely unacceptable i pay 2000 dollars for equipment i cannot even use or i'm going to have problems with every other day???!!!!!!

i also tried the sync n repair option on ilok and nothing has changed still cannot activate any of my licenses.