View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 01:05 PM

Default Re: MTRX Studio DADman-Network Connection Error

You only have 32 digilink I/O showing in the routing matrix. I suspect these all reflect the digilink connections between the MTRX studio and Pro Tools/HD Native - your assigned monitor profile with monitor outputs on digilink 1-8 are actually sending your monitor signals straight back into Pro Tools on inputs 1 through 8.

It is the second time a similar question has popped up in recent weeks without an answer, and there doesn't seem to be any info about it in the manual. Does a second Digilink interface attached to the expansion port of a DAD interface result in it appearing in the DADman routing matrix? Traditionally an interface attached to the expansion port of another is passed straight through to Pro Tools.

I have no idea about the intricacies of it. The only thought I have is to check how the digilink I/O is set in DADman (bottom panel where Sync settings are). Digilink mode should be set to Pri/Exp. From there, I would check to see where the Omni is and isn't appearing in both the DADman routing matrix and in the Pro Tools hardware menu.
Pro Tools Ultimate 2024.3. OSX 13.6.5. Win 10. HD Native. Lynx AES16e. Lynx Aurora 16. i9-13900KF. ASRock Z690 Steel Legend. 64GB Ram. AMD Vega 64. BM Decklink. Dolby Atmos Renderer 5.2. Trinnov D-Mon. D-Command.