View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 12:49 AM

Default Re: my cranesong phoenix was stolen from me by ilok

So. As they said, it was some kind of audit. I got the same email as Tonegiver. They took my Softube Trident A Range today. Sold to me by none other than Dirk Reinking! I contacted Dirk. He got a similar email from ilok shortly after I notified him. He's refunding me for the duplicate license sale. I LOVE how ilok disavows themselves AFTER THEY REMOVE YOUR LICENSE. My first truly PITA ilok story.

It's really BS that they can just go in and take what you paid for, according to their system/rules. I feel for you on the Ebay purchase. I gotta wonder if their gonna make another sweep to discover some other possible errors or illegitimacies. Completely totalitarian...

Need mixes, mastering, guitar, keyboard or bass parts added to your tracks? Need custom songs/music written and produced for special occasions? Check out The Soundz Shop. Great work by pros with multi-platinum experience at excellent prices...