View Single Post
Old 01-29-2022, 08:10 AM

Default Re: Possible Bug with Eucon Software on Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by its2loud View Post
Do you have another Mac you can install EuControl on and plug the Dock in directly to update?
Actually I hadn't thought of doing that but I still have my iMac (running high sierra) that currently using as a display for my new mac mini. this morning I got the iMac up and running installed latest Eucon. nada. Same issue. I then tried installing a legacy version i think it was 20.6 and still nothing.

Is there something very simple I'm missing in the process of updating FW? it seems straightforward enough. first in left pane Eucon sees my dock. I drag/add over to right for 'my surfaces' it then is claimed by my computer > click on update FW. dialogue box pops up with instructions. the progress bar shoots up immediately with no other activity - is this normal? should i be letting it wait awhile before power on/off the unit? is there anything else i should be doing to the unit itself or just power on/off? I'm stumped here. And much appreciate the community support here as I'd love to get this to work