View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 09:24 AM
Avid

Default Re: S3L Plugin count

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLD View Post
I fully understand this. No problem. There are, however, other ways of telling us you're not dropping it. Avid could, for instance, once in a while display the S3L while also showing off the S6L.
Almost every trade show has both right next to one another. PLS, IBC, NAMM, AES, InfoCOMM

Quote:
There could be, once in a while, a tweet with a user story.
I could link to them all?
"Frank Trzaskowski (FOH) and Mark Harvey (mons) mixing @TedNugent on dual S3L-X systems"
"Finnish @NightwishBand used 2 #VENUE | S3L-X systems to mix their current world tour."
"Interview with Kimmo Ahola about taking dual S3L-X's on tour with Nightwish"
"Sunrise Avenue toured Europe w/a 35-piece orchestra using dual S6L's and an S3L-X"
Bunch of blog posts too, I'm sure I could find more, but as I'm sure you can imagine, it's slightly more valuable to show acceptance and instruction on the new desk.

Quote:
It could be displayed and talked about during AES for instance.
This year's AES I gave my S3L-X to SKNote and it was shown at their booth with a bunch of awesome new plugins that they've created.

Quote:
There could be made a webinar or something telling us Avid is still having faith in this console, still wanting to show it off. There has been no such thing AT ALL since the S6L was released. It would, however, assure us that you won't drop it soon. There, better advice than your entire communications department give you. All for free.
Right now one guy makes all of our videos, he also does demos, and mixes live shows, and provides support, and assists sales. If he can make time, I'd happily tell him to go for it.

[email protected]