View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 09:48 AM

Default Re: Matching 2 mono hardware EQ in DAW on master bus

Thanks for all the responses.
The reason I was looking at using the hardware 32eq's was because I am using my Dangerous Music 2BUS to do 16 channel analog summing so I was thinking about strapping the 32eq's in the chain on the way back into Pro Tools.
I am going to give it a go with trying by ear and then see if I can use a Freq Analyst app like Blue Cats to see if I can get it close.

Truthfully it will be easier to setup an Aux track on the 2 tracks coming back in and just setup plugins on that track and route it to an Audio track to record so I can get the effect of the plugins in the box. And recall will be SO much easier.

I was just hoping for a plugin or app that would allow me to see the result of the 32eq on the way back in and then try and adjust to get them close.
Might be on to a new idea for a product though....

Pro Tools HD 2019.12 | HD Native PCIe & HD Native Thunderbolt | Lynx Aurora 16 HD | HD I/O | Digi 192 | 2010 Mac Pro 12 Core 3.46ghz | macOS Mojave 10.14.4 | 48 gigs RAM | Tascam DM3200 | Crane Song Avocet II | Antelope Isochrone OCX | Universal Audio Quad & Duo | Waves Mercury + Studio Classics v10 & Abbey Road Collection