View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 09:28 AM

Default Re: User stamp vs Timecode stamp... WHAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Kruse View Post
Yeah but the SSL has nothing to do with your session, no? Try to re-import the exact same file you exported into that same session that you exported from and see what happens. Also make sure you're not exporting with a different sample rate setting in the command-shift-k menu.
Just to rule out any odd settings on the AVID side or the other session you are importing into earlier.

If that file comes in fine it must be some odd setting on one of the other systems PT or AVID.

Just to find the cause step my step. Maybe it is in fact a bug.
Thanks Frank. When I reverted back to 2019.5 I did use the PT Prefs app to delete ALL preferences. Still didn't work.

We did just download Sound Devices WaveAgent app which allows us to edit the BEXT metadata. It's interesting that many of the mix files are randomly off... some are only 1-2 frames off and others as much as 3-4 minutes. Regardless, we can change the start time and re-save the files so our video editors can start working again.

This is only a quick-fix and I hope we find the real issue soon. I will keep posting what we find.

Thanks again for replying!!