View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 03:49 PM

Default Re: anyway to avoid the creation of folders by digi on all my drives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mingustoo View Post
Hey Logic Pro...switch to decaf ! One can only wonder what type of logic 'PRO' goes around insulting people on forums. That's no way to get help. Get a life already!
Peace and happy holidays,

THANKS FOR YOUR POST DIGI :) shows you guys do not compromise quality support to users.

As for the Pro digi users who argued over opinions to this, some of you guys, some, are very helpful to others here, this is always appreciated, but are you debating or arguing about a topic you "don't" have or can answer to?

Insulting me and anyone else for there opinions only proves your intolerant and behaving like the TALIBANS of Pro Tools, let it go already, it is TROLLING to intervene and argue with your opinion about a matter beyond you, we respect all the knowledge and love you put into supporting others who need help here but the fact with this one is when these folders are on none digi drives they intervene with our work flow and this is something many users notice and something only digi can address., whether you accept it as it is or not that others who use removable media are annoyed by it is your own opinion and not a valid solution, example: walking over to a computer while in session with a USB stick to copy soemthing (mp3 mixdown, audio files etc) and discovering that that USB stick can not be ejected because of some Database folders Pro Tools created is really not cool., some times it can even cause kernal panics to pull a drives out like that.

i am very sorry you feel the way you do but all i can say is try to enjoy your holidays, for the rest of us who can not stand these folders, i feel good that some digi admin responded and cares!