View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 06:05 PM

Default Re: Yosemite and Mbox 2 Drivers (Good news so far)

Well I did some more testing last night, and today after work. Because I was running the new OS via USB 2.0 thumb drive, I've decided to copy it over to an external hard drive and now were at full speed.

So today I uninstalled the Mbox 2 driver 10.3.3 manually, and then installed the new 10.3.9 that was released earlier this month, unfortunately that killed all connections I had with the Mbox, it would say unable to connect to Mbox 2, and all the lights would be super dim. I did this about 4 times with no results.

I decided to take a crack at the 10.3.3 drivers again same approach install/uninstalled about 4 times, and bam it all worked again with no issues. I noted that it took about 30 seconds to register it was connected, but after unplug/replug it worked instantly.

Something else I noticed between the drivers that the 10.3.9 drivers doesn't install com.digi.plist like 10.3.3 does, so maybe that could be an issue who knows.

10.3.9 appears to be useless on Yosemite, while 10.3.3 seems to work at least for me. I'm also using the 10.3.3 drivers on Mavericks 10.9.5 from all my tests.

As i've state previously I'm using one of the Core 2 Duo systems that apparently just doesn't want to work without a hub for some odd reasons. So it may sound stupid, but have you guys tried using a hub? If so what were your results?