View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 12:50 AM

Default Re: 80's clean preset love

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60Strat View Post
I was showing my 23 year old son this patch and his comment was "It sounds like the 80s" to which I replied "You say that like it's a bad thing"...I too used it at church and found that if you shut off the verb, delay and chorus it makes a pretty good acoustic sim...long live the 80s...can't wait for the new Journey CD May 22....now if I could only grow my hair back...
OT: New Journey record is out May 24th (Not the 22nd) already a new single out in South America, and a different single in Europe. The whole album is pretty heavy rock, with a few Journey' esque sounding Melodic tracks... maybe something for everyone. Your 23 year old might even like it, it's mixed & produced pretty modern sounding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by udamann88 View Post
I had those & a Red M.J. jacket w/ zippers all over it to......fyi........Jackson's Beat-it w/ EVH made me pick up the guitar so there is that too....... So you guys can blame him.....Lol

That singer that Neil Schon picked-up off of youtube for Journey is just unbelievable if you ask me.......
Arnel is really an unbelievable talent, and really made this record his own for sure.

- MacStudio M1
- HDX II Sonnet xMacStudio
- 16x16 HD i/o x 6
- PT ULTIMATE
- SONOMA
- ProTools Dock / S1 / Control App