View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 06:24 PM

Default Re: Pro Tools 11 Recording Timing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenue19 View Post
Hello I'm running PT 10HD on my Mac Pro Early 2011, 2.7GHz Dual i7, Audiobox iTwo usb, osx 10.8.5.... When I record there is a delay as well as when I playback I've tried changing the Buffer size and everything even ran low latency monitoring. I have recorded with no plugins at all and even that hasnt helped what should i do?
You should start a new thread, this thread likely has nothing to do with your issues, and has posts with some crazy nonsense. You should provide all you system info there, and describe what troubleshooting you have tried. Copy and past this message there an answer all the questions.

And make clear what is happening... when you record what? Audio/vocals? MIDI? we can't guess. You are recording what? against a click track? or backing track or VI? what exactly?

What actual playback buffer size are you using? Does changing that size change things? Is ADC (Automatic Delay Compensation) on or off, try both ways, what happens?

Is the delay when you play back? Or while tracking? or both?

While you record (assuming its audio) are you monitoring thought Pro Tools or the interface hardware mixer?

Start at the "help us help you" link up top of every DUC web page.

Make sure you system is properly optimized and try the most basic troubleshooting like trashing prefs, trying a new empty session etc.

No plugins in the whole session? Anywhere?

Include screenshots of the playback engine settings panel and anything else relevant.

Please don't reply here, start a new thread, and hopefully a moderator will delete the last two posts here.