View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 11:05 PM

Default Re: MC transport with PT 10

Sorry,I´m bad in english and beginner with MC transport (bad combination!) please,be patient!
My workflow: Make recording with Yamaha desk 02R96 > ADAt HD24, mixing with Yamaha desk into Mac HD with ProTools and edit with PT.So I do mix the song/piece usually short parts (working with classical music) in chronological order untill I have all the pieces snatchs on HD.After that I have to edit the song.I make Mark in/out when playing piece (speed or half speed) The next command is Selection Start/Stop and after that comes the question: because the Mark in/out are ”about” I have to get move the Selection In point and I found the wheel command > Move Selection but it works only when triming Selection Start point - when going to selection end point and try to trim it and move Jog it moves back to the Selection Start point.I tryed wheel command ”Trim Clip End” but it´s not the fuction I´m searching for.The command I´m searching is to Move or Trim the Selection End Point.
Is it possible to make the Jog commands into Soft Keyes insted Wheel because in that case you do not have to use Shift key.

Last edited by jocera; 06-12-2013 at 11:17 PM.