View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 09:14 PM

Default Re: 192 not recognized from Core card, but IS from Accel Card. Advice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt.Everest View Post
Hmm, I thought I made sure the flex cable was correct. Ill give it a second look. But to clarify tho, as far as DSP allocation goes, Im not losing anything by having the Accel Card be my " master " so to speak, am I ?

It would be a PITA to take apart my rig at the moment so I just wanna make sure that Im not causing any physical or " virtual " harm by leaving it as is temporarily.

Thanks!
Any chance that if you discovered this as the problem? We are having the same issue on a different thread: http://duc.digidesign.com/showthread...=274763&page=2 I just opened up my computer and the manual and I swear the flex cable is right. But maybe I'll check again.

EDIT: HA HA. Keith beat me to the question. By the way, it is the fact that the flex cable is wrong. Likely you may have followed the pictures in a manual that were wrong. The latest "Getting Started document" has the pictures correct, but my Getting Started Manual that came with 7.3 has the pictures all messed up. I explain and post a picture on the link I posted above in post #17.
160 GB RAM
macOS 11.7.4
Noisebox Studios -Utah Recording Studio