View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 04:04 PM

Default Re: digi 003 desk working with Mojave?

Update:

After some time of working at it, I got the 003 drivers to recognize my 003 and it's working in PT 2019.5 in Mojave but with some stability issues. I'm going to keep working with it and see if it's going play nicely or If It's going to go up for sale.

When you install the drivers the first time you may get a message saying warning you that Avid/Digi Family Drivers wants access to your machine and you should go into settings and allow it. It only came up once in multiple instal attempts and I never found how I should respond in settings until some hours later I notice a little button which appeared only temporarily in security settings labeled "allow". I believe it was in the "Accessibility" pane but as it's gone now since I clicked it and told Mojave to allow access. I rebooted and the 003 driver window showed a connected 003 console and Pro Tools found it. A few minutes after I made these corrections another warning screen popped saying the Pro Tools App wanted to access and took me right to the Accessibility pane where I made the setting change.

Running some burn in tests to see if it's stable after all that. Then I have to figure out if I can use it as just a control surface along side my Apollo X8. I'll report back.