View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 12:14 AM

Default Re: Some odd issues with some AIR VI's

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldM View Post
...The issue is I can't change the type of filter distortion I want from the little pull down menu you get when you click on the type. It stays at "Resample" no matter what.
I can change the type of filter distortion I want from the little pull down menu – it definitely doesn’t stay at "Resample" for me.
Hybrid 3 (version 3.0.7.19000) hasn’t been updated for years - have you already tried reinstalling it, to see if this issue persists?
If needed, you can use the Trial Installer from
https://www.airmusictech.com/product...3#.XZwyu39BVEY

Quote:
On Xpand - I'm pretty sure I'm running the latest version, but I'll double check. The odd things is, both these issues are inconsistent. Sometimes it shows up, and other times it all works fine. What is consistent is that when I need to use either, they won't work, and when I don't particularly need either, they work fine! That's almost completely true!
These inconsistencies have got me completely baffled - I can’t find anything in the Manual about having to sneak up on my computer, pretending I don’t have to use it, to make a plug-in work!
(Reminds me of the era when Doormen/Bouncers were replaced by “Attitude Inspectors”)
However, in all seriousness, I'd like to know if other people are experiencing these same inconsistencies - and do they only occur in PT2019.6 on Win10?

Quote:
BTW, John, I have the same kind of issues with some of the FX plugins, such as the Filter Gate, where it won't let me select the rhythm for the gate I want or change from 1/16 to 1/8 etc. The menu is there, but nothing can be selected. That's happened more than once as well.
With Filter Gate, I can change the Rate from 1/16 to 1/8 etc. and adjust the Swing knob. I’m using AIR Filter Gate V1.2.11.d0b499c (clicking on ‘Filter Gate’ shows the Version)
Pro Tools Studio 2024.3 * Studio One Pro 6.6 * Harrison Mixbus 10 Pro * SSL UC-1 * Digidesign Command 8 * TECH 21 SansAmp 2.0 * Xvive U3 2.4Ghz Wireless Microphone * Shure SM57 & Rode NT2-A * Fender 30 & Champ 12 valve amps * M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 & Air 32 MINI * PreSonus Speakers & Monitor Station V2 * Lenovo W520 laptop Type 427637U (32 GB RAM) with extra-Ports Dock * 3 TB Samsung SSDs * 3 Screens: 15.6” Laptop & 24” BENQ LED GL2450-B & Samsung 27” CT550 curved Monitor

Last edited by unkJE; 07-04-2021 at 10:08 PM.