View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 02:44 PM

Default Re: CLEAR ALL SOLO shortcut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Breen View Post
I don't need this particular macro since I use a control surface, but I just programmed it in about 30 seconds to make sure it would work, and it does.

You might add a condition to not run if the front window does not contain "edit", or you could add a condition to toggle to the edit window if it's in the mix window.

You should check "Restore Mouse Location" in the details dialog for the action (the little gear icon opens it) if you want to return the cursor to where it was.

edit: just uploaded an example; it may need to have exact click location modified to run on your rig, and it's not particularly graceful, but it should give you the general idea: http://s3.amazonaws.com/Deliveries/Clear_Solo.kmmacros
Thanks Rich! Could you also attach a screenshot of the macro so I could see what you did there?

HD Native * PT 2018.12 * OS X 10.13.6 * MacPro 12 Core * 2.4GHz 24GB Ram * 2XUAD2 Octo * Waves Platinum * Lexicon PCM Native Bundle * Sound Toys Bundle* AutoTune8 * NI Komplete11 * BFD3 * Synthogy Ivory II* Vienna Ensemble Pro * Spectrasonics * Slate trigger2 *xFer records * Softube * Vienna Ensemble * DMG Expurgate * Massey DRT2 *
iPad Air/Avid control * EuCon 18.3.0.217 *