View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 12:44 PM

Default Re: Control|24 and ProControl with Pro Tools 11?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsidemusic View Post
I would be interested in what people would wanna pay for a patch as I do have the guys to make it happen. Also in order to undertake this it would have to be money upfront for the work and a trust that if this doesn't work for some reason the money would be returned minus a % of the investment for all the man hours so what would be a realistic figure to pay !?

We would need quite a few people pitching in to do this to be worth all the work and buying atleast two units to work with and going back in this thread there aren't as many as you think who would pay for this i think.
Chris

To develop what? Just a HUI translator (and what are it's specs/limitations)? A fully functioning version that works in Pro Tools 12 the same as on 10? Windows? Macintosh? Who develops ongoing releases? Provides support when there are issues? (hint: if you are paying people to do this and support it it the costs will likely add up quickly...).

Developing and supporting a HUI translator might be a good first proof of viability step in any case.