View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 08:57 PM

Default Re: V3.6 - Saving Full Surface State in Sessions ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieJones View Post
Do you have the little blue star next to the DAW name in either the Workstation screen or the Workstation Softkeys ? If so then also make sure you have the relevant systems prefs checked. Everything is saved out and you have the option of what to recall on session load 9via those prefs)
Hi Eddie,

Can't believe you bothered with my stupid question on your Sunday evening - very much appreciated !!!!

Yes, I've got the blue star next to both and all the options selected in "Auto-Load from Titles and Sessions". When I reload a session, I'm always banked far left no matter where I left it or whether I had a layout in place when I last had it up (and the layout is off if I did), the MM always shows whatever screen the S6 was on in its previous session (and if that was the "Home" screen it's blank no matter how I left it in the session), the process buttons are all reset to "Sends" no matter how I left them, and so forth. It seems exactly the same as the previous version. I'm obviously doing something dumb...