View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 01:13 PM

Default Re: Control|24 with Pro Tools 11?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marianna View Post
Lou....

Ping me any time - I an only an email or a tweet away. As for Control 24 - the product is End of Life (EOL) so the testing team has to make a decision. Test the EOL gear or test "Current" gear, CPU's, Laptops, Controllers, OS's etc.....

That isn't irresponsible.... its the way it is with most companies.

Maybe if an when the testing team comes up for air - they can rethink that but it is what it is... today.

Marianna
+1

Maybe Avid should test the old Mix Farm cards aswell seeing that many people still use those

Avid has to draw the line somewhere but "some people" clearly don't get it..
They expect you guys to just please every single user and that is BS!
It is not like The EOL products has come as a surprise and we have known this for quite some time now.
However, Of course I too hope that Control 24 works in PT11 for the people who invested 5-6-7-8-10 thousands of dollars on them but reality is they are becomming quite old so if it is not today it will be one day soon but as I said, I hope they work for the users who have one. We had one too but sold it when 10 came out and I really loved the Control 24. It made us alot of money and has paid for itself 20 times before we parted ways and it is a good piece of mashinery even today

And to Marianna : A BIG Thank You for all your involvement and taking time to be here for us in person is really a Big Leap forward Great Job

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————