View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 01:38 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools 2019 !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFreak View Post
Of course you know that isn't true. It's just a matter of which bugs to squash first, and there you have your first/standard/ultimate/elite support scheme.

No I'm not defending Avid, I'm so oldskool I hate subscription models, but that much I know the more you pay for your support the higher in hierarchy your bug reports are. Therefore a bug that seems trivial for "vanilla" customers and is a showstopper for S6 owners naturally would be fixed first.
The sad truth is. AVID is bankrupt. They are stock notated. It is no problem to google their financial situation. They did not earn any money for the last years. The financial result (don't know the correct english term for "Ergebnis nach Steuern") hast been negative for quite some time now. If they don't get their stuff together and don't get more people into buying subscriptions for PT ans MC they won't exist for long anymore. And to get people into buying their stuff it does not help to have some half working not up to date products that lack support and updates.
Video Slave 4.3.477

Last edited by Basstian; 04-05-2019 at 03:39 AM.