View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 04:43 AM

Default Re: PT extremly slow with enabled network-connection

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioMartin View Post
Hello everybody,

I have a big problem with my Pro Tools 2020.9 installation on my Windows 10 system (Version 2004, build 18041.508). It only works when the network connection is disabled. If it is activated, it takes a very long time to start the program. When pro tools has started the program works extremely slow. When disabling the network adapter pro tools works fine. Unfortunately, sometimes I must have the network connection to do recordinmgs via session link with other studios. Do you have an idea how I can fix this problem? A few months ago, it worked fine when the network connection was enabled. So I think it has something to do with a Windows update. But unfortunately I haven't found any solution to the problem in various forums so far.
Does anyone made similar experiences?

Thanks in advance and greets from germany
Martin
Similar experience from OneDrive. Perhaps the update changed settings, activated, installed, reset OneDrive in ways that made OneDrive start to synchronize with the 5GB OneDrive quota in the microsoft cloud. OneDrive can behave invasively and frankly it is a piece of sh...t IMO.

I have un-installed OneDrive here, and live happily ever after.

Still on 1903 here, and plan to upgrade to 2020.9 / 2004, so pls report how things proceed for you.

/FZZ