View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 10:29 AM

Default Re: Anyone else with slow graphic redraws in 2018.1

One thing i hate about VEpro is the lack of a plugin manager and it forcing itself to use standard plugin install locations.

I only want to have a very specific subset of plugins to use in it, like kontakt and a few others.

It took an hour for it's first startup.. there is no way to disable plug in scans which it does automatically...

I can't even see a way to disable AU other than remove all the plugins from the components folder.. in the plugin preferences of Ve Pro all i see is which plugins are installed.. no way to disable them.

I hope i am wrong about this, and if so, how can it be altered? Much appreciated.

In any case, i have to have the quadrasid AU in there cause i turned it from a 32 bit to 64 bit with "32 lives!" from soundradix, and i use it in patchwork in PT but i would prefer to use it in VE Pro.. the vst when turned 64 bit crashes, only the au works, otherwise i'd just use the VST. Might try jbridge though for the vst and see how I go.

Let us know what VSL say to you if you don't mind... A very strange issue but we are all pretty sure now, that your graphics redraw issues ARE definitely in some way or another due to VSL communication plugin being in the PT project.. correct?