View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 03:33 PM

Default Re: 9.0.5 "Running out of CPU Power"

Please let us know what happens. Man, I am getting pretty frustrated with this. I am a new Pro Tools user (I usually use Cubase 6) and never have any of these problems. Now seeing all the banter on the board has made me second guess my purchase. I hope AVID fixes these problems. My expectations from the leading DAW company was a bit higher than what is actually happening. I mean, you have to pay to have a support code to have someone talk to you?! Apogee has the customer service on chat format. It was always quick and easy. I guess if you have this many bugs and problems in a software you would have to pay alot of people to do the customer service? I apologize about the negativity, but that is the way I feel. I still feel optimistic that AVID will fix these issues. Hopefully, soon.
Apple Imac 2.7GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5, 4GB Ram, OSX 10.8.2, Apogee Ensemble, Pro Tools 10.3, CUBSE 6.5, API LUNCH BOX, CLASSIC API VP312, CLASSIC API VP26, Drip Electronics Pultec, Hairball Stereo 1176 revD, Audio Maintenance EZ1073, Adam A7X, WAVES PLUGINS, Slate Audio Plugins