View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 05:48 AM

Default Plugin Alliance Pick Pack

Plugin Alliance has started something new (just seen it today) called 'Pick Pack'. Apparently you pick 10 plugins and pay $29 per month for 29 months. I know nothing else about it and there's nothing else about it on the PIA site. Sounds good if you want/need to build up your PIA arsenal but like a lot of people here I already have most of what I need with just a couple of pieces I want to grab like the Millenia NSEQ and the bx_opto compressor.

Haven't received any emails this week from them on anything as to what's on sale this weekend or anything else. The last email I got was regarding last weekend's sale. Got a $35 voucher to use.

I know Dirk sent out an email beginning of this year talking about new things happening on the site and possibly new developers. Something I would like to see is a good mastering limiter; I tried the bx_XL V2 and didn't really like the sound and I really don't need m/s for this. I know FabFilter has their limiter but I'd like to see something in the PIA stable.

QAPLA!