View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 04:37 AM

Default Re: NI Discontinue Authorizations RTAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyduck View Post
Thanks, but I think I did my best to get to them by email. Do you have a link to a "support email" page? Also, they must have a phone number. Frankly, what they are doing seems a bit reckless to me. I mean, do they open themselves up to lawsuits by selling people a bunch of expensive product and then turning that product into vaporware? With no offer to compensate in some way. I think they do, actually. But I generally prefer the idea of communicating with the company and solving the issue.

Best,

mightyduck
You’re out of luck with NI I’m afraid. Their support has really gone downhill, especially since the big staff cutbacks. The way it seems to works now is you go to the support pages and go through a dreaded automated support, self-help “Wizard” - page after page of questions, things to try etc. Eventually - if you’re lucky - you might get a message through to an actual human via the wizard, in which case you start getting support emails with the afore mentioned human. I found this takes a few days after the initial “we’ve received your request”.

I’ve had better luck sorting out the increasing number of NI issues I’m having on the NI forum.