View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 11:01 AM

Default Re: Anyone else with slow graphic redraws in 2018.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_J View Post
I'm using HDMI for 1920x1080 monitor and Tb2 for another monitor. TV-monitor goes thru AJA t-tap TB>HDMI. All my USB ports are in use (hard drives+USB hub). Left side middle Tb and lower right side is not in use. Other Tb's are connected to hard drives.

But also I have High Sierra installed.
good to know info in any case and thanks.. a trashcan 8 core with dual d700's is on my purchase list (or windows computer of equal value, i still haven't decided but, soon) and i was initially looking at ultra HD but i don't think I will after everything i read. i'll just get 2 x 27" 2560x1400.

Do you have access at all to a higher res screen you could test it with, even for 10 minutes? you are one of the few here reporting good performance with a trashcan and amd graphics.

I don't think it's cause of high sierra, i think it's the resolution, but wouldn't it be great to know for sure.. If yours happens to work perfectly with a high res monitor then we will have concrete info that high sierra fixes the issues, or if it doesn't work, we will know it's mac amd graphics with ultra HD.

I know it's a huge ask of you, no rush or expectations, just saying if by some miracle the opportunity presents itself, please do let us know.

Cheers