View Single Post
Old 08-17-2002, 03:44 PM

Default HOW CHEAP CAN WE FIND A USED TDM SYSTEM FOR?????

Lets see, I found an 888i/o for 400.00. next would be a mix|24 core. I dont know how much one of those would cost. And there are different kinds of core systems. 24|mix, 24|misplus and 24|mix3(cubed). The entry level being the 24|mix which comes with one mix core card.

But, are there any pre mix|24 cards that may be older models but will still do the job. I heard of protools III and nubus systems but I think those were mac only. I dont know which is the first win2000 compatible TDM system.

Guys, help me out and lets see how low we can find a used/refurb TDM system. Also is scsi required or recommended? I'm just curious to know if we sold our Digi with plugins and samples, how much extra we would need to apply to get an entry level TDM system.

Imagine that, true realtime monitoring with effects(core card has dsp), getting all the "tdm" features we griped about,beat detective,full keyboard functions, all those TDM plugins we cant get like ampfarm. etc. Post your findings and see what we get.