View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 10:50 AM

Default Re: Shift + fader sets level to 0db

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewiz View Post
As I explained I touch the fader on the artist mix. I guess it works the same in Cubase if you press command on you're keyboard and touch the fader on the controller. It's not perfect but a workaround. Ok I started out on Cubase in mid 90's and I worked in Nuendo for some time too early 2000. I'll never go back, but Logic is a different story. We all have our preference. Good luck..
This does not work for Cubase... at least under Win 7 64 bit!

It's a trade-off right now between EuControl versions for functionality. Do you want the shift + fader=0, and page only 4 tracks at a time if you also have an Artist Control (3.0.1), or do you want to page 8 tracks at a time... and have re-allocated EQ positions on the Control touch screen, but also have shift + fader = 0 broken on the Mix (3.2.1)?

These are just some of the differences I've experienced between EuControl 3.0.1, and 3.2.1

Man... I really wish I didn't have to choose, ...but I do!

Al

Last edited by MoPro; 03-31-2015 at 01:27 PM.