Thread: 8.01 bugs
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 10:25 AM
Avid

Default Re: 8.01 bugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul B. View Post
Is this a bug or is this a setting ? On 8.0.1

When I click a track to export it then hit command shift K to export it, before it would just export that track (asking me where to of course). Now I have to open (slide open) the files track list (to the right of the session) and make sure the track I selected in the session is the same one selected in there. More than often it's not. I keep forgetting and I keep exporting the wrong tracks.. It's so damn annoying.
Most likely a setting - Preferences>Editing - make sure 'Region List Selection..' and 'Edit Selection..' options are checked.

Quote:
When I turn on or off groups in the mix window, they used to follow in the edit window. Now they don't even though I have Link Edit/Mix Groups Enables. It used to be linked. When I switched in edit or mix, it would follow.
Are they possibly set to Follow Globals and, if so, what are your Global settings?

Quote:
Oh and I still have my record problem where 1 out of 10 times when I go into record, it just doesn't go, it plays... I contacted Tech Support over the phone, siad they'd get back to me, still haven't 2 weeks later. I gave up.
Can you give me your full name, so I can look up what happened with this?