View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 09:34 AM

Default Re: Dark Theme in Pro Tools 2020.11

After using it for a few days, my assessment is not that is does not look OK for mixing, but it's hard if I am doing a lot of editing of waveforms, dialogue, and other heavy tasks, it's hard to see the beginnings of the waveforms. I mean real complex mixing, it's not what I will be using most likely. Fortunately I won't be too busy for a bit. Maybe they will get things better, but Avid is way behind on so many things. What I mean by this is that there are things in post that need more enhancements and not just for the live musician crowd. Would love to see the same things they did with Carbon done in audio post land for mixing, instead of the old HDX route, which I passed on long ago. Needs an update along with delay comp fixes without having to sell my Avid IO to make that happen, which carbon would not work at all for me in that regard in a surround almost room. Curious to see what the first quarter brings for professional systems. It's time. G
Composer/Sound Designer/Protools 2024.3 Ultimate, MTRXII-TB3, DADMAN MOM, Cisco SG350-10MP EthernetHUB, KLANG:quelle 4 Channel Dante™Headphone Amp, DVS,MADI, Mac Studio Ultra,128 RAM/4TB SSD, Ventura 13.6.6, DP 11.3.1, Logic Pro X 10.8.1 DOLBY ATMOS Facility/MPSE Motion Picture Sound Editors Avid Certified Professional ProTools/Dolby ATMOS

Last edited by gives; 11-23-2020 at 11:36 AM.