View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 02:19 PM

Default Help! I can't get my main output to work, and I can't make a stereo output!

Hey guys,
I just need a little help here, and I know I've fixed this before but I can't seem to fix it this time. I have PT9 and it keeps making my main output inactive on every single session I open. I keep trying all the tips that other people have posted on other threads, but I can't seem to get it to work! I've put all the inputs and outputs to valid busses, and then deleted all the ghost paths in the i/o and then saved and restarted, but it's still doing it! It won't let me have my main output active, I keep trying to import a correct I/O but it doesn't work, and I can't just make a new output because it doesn't let me create a stereo output! It keeps coming up with the error message Assertion in "/Volumes/Development/ws.Preston/AlturaPorts/DFW/MacBuild/../Views/UMenu.MacOS.mm", line 1346 every time I click on the option to switch it from making a mono track to a stereo track. And since it won't lt me make my output active, it won't let me switch my default output either. I've even tried starting a whole new session, and also importing the session i had into another one. I've tried messing with stuff in the System Preferences, in which i have a new MacBook Pro. I just don't know what to do, I keep trying to fiddle with it, but nothing seems to be working...please help me! thanks guys!

FIXED: Deleting preferences in the general troubleshoot procedure. :)