View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 08:12 AM

Default Re: Enuff Q: How about some tips!!!!

Cool of you to do that, Mr Gioia. This is a fantastic thread for anyone who wants to learn some cool PT techniques that aren't necessarily avail in the manual.

re: the produceher spelling - thanks for clearing that up. For some reason that stuck in my craw, kind of like when Stewie (Family Guy) hits the "h" in cool whip too hard. I thought they were referring to a speech impediment of some kind.

There does seem to be a completely new generation of PT users who could benefit by reading all the tips offered as well as new ones specific to new releases...assuming they've learned how to read.

As far as you know there isn't a unified doc posted somewhere of all the thread tips? If no, maybe I can convince someone in my organization to create such a doc.

Now: MacPro Tower OS 10.8 - PT10.3.5- MBox Pro - MACKIE preamp for monitoring only - WAVES PIs - a couple of AKG Mics - MAudio Key49
Then: ProTools 5-ish digi001 on a PC running Windows Millennium
BD (before digital)-from Tascam 8-track to Neve 64 - ran live audio for Club 88 in LA (Decline of Western Civilization) and Stage East in N Hollywood

"...this puts things into perspective...too much ****** perspective..." David St Hubbins and Nigel Tufnel standing over Elvis' grave.