View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 05:49 PM

Default Re: Creating new Memory Location

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteSo View Post
Hi Anthony,
thanks for your reply. I do know about that layout possibility for the artist mix, but in my case I do have quiet large sessions. With the show/hide function itīs a quite helpful way to keep it neatly arranged on the monitors. Otherwise I would scroll me to death and wouldnīt even find, what Iīm looking for.
I do use different layouts (VCA/Dia/FX/AMB/Instr/etc.), but these only do help in terms of mixing, not in terms of editing and keeping the session in a clear overview on the monitors. So for me the track and hide features are truly essential. And itīs really annoying, that I have to fix the layout of the softkey window all times I stored a new or got rid of an old memory location.
Cheers,
Stefan
Hey Stefan, I totally understand your need for the show /hide feature now. I think I understand what you mean.You keep having to adjust the layout of the softkey page? Hmm. Arent memory locations displayed based on their position in the timeline? If you try and rearrange them in EuControl I'm not sure what will happen. Most likely something weird..