View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 07:29 AM

Default Re: Another Folder Track bug: Soloing a Routing Folder doesn't solo routing bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJENSEN View Post
No, you're mistaken. The exact point I was making is that soloing the 'aux' routing folder still lets through signal outside of the 'aux' assigned to that routing folder. This is very unlike regular aux behaviour. Solo safe isn't gonna help a bit.
Boy I guess not I'm understanding what you are talking about .
So
I get having one or a couple tracks in group, that are not routing to a group AUX track input , or to a Routing folder track input.

I just did a test session with a group of 4 tracks , 3 routed to and Aux input,,, and one routed to the main outs .
And a second group with 3 routed to the Routing folder input ,,, and one routed to the main outs (OR is this not like what you are talking about ?)

Because I am not clear on what you are saying is different (other than having to solo safe it, in an Aux group to get it play, otherwise it wont,,,,or having to mute it , in a routing folder group, to not play, otherwise tit will ) Am I missing something ?

Enjoy the Journey
.... Kev...

Last edited by K Roche; 04-26-2020 at 05:36 AM.