View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 11:08 PM

Default Trying to get rid of some plugins

Eventide EQuivocate a freebie I never used. Get this if you buy more than 2 other plugins.

Eventide Omnipressor (some say its the unique compressor, I never use it) $40

Metric Halo MH Channel Strip (they design good hardware but plugins?) $40

Slate Digital VCC + VMR (from a guy who invented marketing and graphics in plugin business) $50

Wavearts Master Restoration Suite (they are outdated but still strive to survive) $100

Avid Subharmonics (who needs it when its free now with the PT Ultimate subscription?) $50

Avid Slightly Rude Compressor (a dinosaur of TDM) Get this if you buy more than 2 other plugins.

Tel-Ray Variable Delay (who needs it when its free now with the PT Ultimate subscription?) $30

Avid X-Form (who needs it when its free now with the PT Ultimate subscription?) SOLD

McDSP CB HD v5
McDSP FB HD v5
McDSP NF575 HD v5
McDSP FutzBox Native v5
Serato Pitch'n Time Pro v2
Sonnox Dynamics HD UB

These plugins will be placed on an iLok and shipped to the buyer because their corresponding vendors decided that their "gems" could not be re-sold even though they were purchased as regular (not NFR) licenses. So I am getting rid of it to clean my account a bit. $250 incl a physical iLok.

Sound Designer
/ mixer
www.goorevich.com

PT HD⎪N v2024.3 Ultimate ● macOS Ventura 13.6.3
MacPro 7.1 (2019) 3.2GHz Intel Xeon W 16-Core ● 96 GB RAM
MTRX Studio + DADman 5.7.0.1 + MOM ● Sync HD ● AJA Kona LHi referenced by AJA GEN10 ● D-Command ES24

Last edited by mgoorevich; 12-13-2019 at 05:40 AM.