View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 06:29 PM

Default Protools wont load

I used Protools M-powerd 8 on my desktop with little or no issues for a while till recently when i click on the application it trys to process it,but just doesn't. I get no error messeges or anything, almost like I didnt click on anything at all.
I read through google searches for solutions and I believe I exausted almost every solution I could think of. Re installing protools, Deleating IE8, Updating all my computers drivers (graphics cards...everything), disabling antivirus. Reinstalling again.. Using the folder application instead of desktop application. So i think im missing some update on my computer that protools doesnt like because on my laptop it seems to atleast open an run. I would just like to run it on my desktop again since it is much faster and less cords all over the place.

My system is self built with windows 7 Ultamite and an I7 processor using dual GTX460's and two solid state intel HDD's for applications and one 1TB WD black for storage. Like i said before it used to work. My mind is just blank on what happend the day it stopped.