View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 11:10 PM

Default Re: I am having a problem with recording with my set-up.

SouthSideMusic Group,

I am glad we could make a good connection.

The reason I have not said anymore about budget is well ... mean is, let's just say it is usually tough right now and I will have to see what prices are.

I have used NewEgg more than once to build a dozen or more computers for quite a while now. I will search them first. Then I will know and be able to plan better.

Yeah, it is hard being vague like this but stuff happens and I wish I could tell you more than I am on SSDI and the 30 months of being very sick is the thing that ruins most people finances. It did mine. I mean I am holding my own keeping a roof over my head but everythiing else takes much planning.

But enough of that, I am alive, that is what matter the most and above all else I am still going to make a go of it. Why, because I still can go, I love music and recording live original acts is what I like to do most. So, I still go because I can, want and I love doing this the most.

Anyway, thanks for the advice, your time, your insights and expertise for you have helped me solve a couple other problems along the way with the information. So thanks again and speak with you soon.

CTG