View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 12:12 PM

Default Re: EuControl not finding my MC Control on my Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by smfelton View Post
This what I bought, it all works flawlessly now.
http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/netgea...39497-pdt.html
Unfortunatley I bought the same switch and mine is still not functional. I have had a case opened with obedia/Avid, and I can't get a hold of any one. I received one e-mail stating that I need to be on all the latest versions of software over a week ago now, and I replied back with all my software versions the same morning (all are at the latest versions, both pro tools and the Eucontrol), and still nothing.

I have figured out that my surface appears to not get an IP with DHCP no matter what. It is constantly stuck with 169.254.107.99, and DHCP is enabled on the MC control, and after I have turned it on and waited about 60 seconds I hold both <page> buttons to check if it has an IP on my network, and it still has the 169.254.107.99 address. I can put a static IP into the surface, and it sticks, but it does not connect to my network, I can't see it from my router. I can see that the MC control does have a link lite on the switch.

Any Ideas? I am thinking that there may be something wrong with my unit, but I can not get a hold of ANYONE at obedia/Avid. I go to a voicemail system when I call, and the mailbox is full.

Jim