View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 11:43 AM

Default Re: What kind of tracks are these?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Garman View Post
I have tried to make a new track that is like these but every category I chose is not these. They have no fader knobs and only an input and rec switch. I want to use these in a new session but I can only duplicate them in this session and can't figure out what they are so I can make a new one in a new session from scratch. Do these look familiar? Thanks for any help. Picture is attached.
As Tweekhead said they are "stereo audio" tracks BUT the output is assigned to a mono bus
I am a little bit confused , because they actually do have "Fader Knobs " they are the red rectangular buttons sitting at 0 db in the slider scale.
I am guessing the problem you are having recreating them is PT is probably defaulting to the stereo main outs for any new stereo audio tracks, so you will have to create the tracks then select a mono bus from the dropdown when you click on the output selector button.

Also note they are Input monitoring engaged and are record armed (thus the red faders )

Enjoy the Journey
.... Kev...