View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 10:28 PM

Default Re: Behringer Ultramatch Pr with 002R... please help!

Thanks for all the replies.

I have not been there, where the rig is since these replies came in. I've seen this unit listed as an option to utilize the spdif i/o but I can't seem to find an instance of it working in the duc.

For whatever reason, the unit doesn't yet give me the option to select a sample rate. There is a list of sample rates but none of them are selected and it will not let me select one. I have a feeling this might not be operating properly.

I did try to connect the word clock from the ada8000 and the ultramatch but it didn't change anything. In PTLE I have the clock source listed as the ADAT behringer unit.

As for the spdif/rca conflict, I am a little confused. I understand that RCA just represents the connector but from what I can tell a standard coax cable and a standard rca cable are very simular, coax is typically a larger gauge but they are both shielded.

I'm not using a coax cable but it is a high quality (large gauge) monster componet cable. I'll try something different tomorrow... does anyone have any experience with this unit or with componet vs coax rca cable.

Thanks again!
Shawn Ames
Pro Tools 10.x

Laptop:
Lenovo Y560p i7QC 8GB Ram
Windows 7 Pro x64
Pro Tools 10.x

Core 2 Duo 2.66 Asus P5Q
Pro Tools 10.x
Windows 7 Pro x64
Behringer x32 Console / Interface
Live Rig